Excellence has always been achieved by those who dared to believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances around them.
welcome to AIGETOA..
Members must fill the subscription details by visiting
http://aigetoachq.org/new/register.php after money
transfer to CHQ account.
01.10.2016 : PRESIDENTIAL ORDER OF SAB ISSUED
Presidential Order for implementation of Superannuation Benefits for BSNL Recruited Employees issued
Click here for the ORDER
HTD Executive Body Meeting Minutes
AIGETOA, HTD Executive body meeting was held on 06.07.2016 at Telephone,Hyderabad. Sri M.Mohan, DP ,HTD presided over the meeting. Chief guests of the meeting were
a. Sri B.Laxman, All India President (AIP)
b. Sri G.Veerabhadra Rao, AIVP
c. Sri Sreedhar Babu JS(South),
d. Sri Ramu,CFS AP,
e. Sri Munibabu DS ITPC.
District Secretary Sri M.Madhava Rao, welcomed the District Body executive members, chq leaders and other senior leaders. DS,HTD has given his opening remarks and also explained the agenda of the meeting.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows
1) Review on subscription collection in HTD, and strengthening the association in HTD.
2) Discussion on HTD Rural Transfer policy
3) Discussion on MRS Hospitals in HTD, especially w.r.t. children’s hospitals.
4) Discussion on Bifurcation of United AP circle.
Firstly Our beloved Leader Sri B. Laxman, AIP addressed the gathering.
1) Explained briefly about AIC meeting which was held in Mysore on 17th,18th,and 19th June-2016, updations were given, mainly with regarding to merger of association which is out rightly opposed by the house of AIC, because AIGETOA is platform for all BSNL Direct recruited Executive employees only.
2) He specially thanked AP members, who supported him from the starting of the association so far and elected him as a All India President.
3) This time AP has got three Chq leaders Sri G. Veerabhadra Rao as a AIVP, Sri Sreedhar Babu as JS(South) and he assured that any issues with regard to field will be discussed with chq.
4) He also explained that the LDCE cases were closely monitored by Chq team with GM(Per) regarding of calling of On Line VCs e.t.c.
5) Further, Explained regarding Bifurcation of united AP circle, The chq team also pursued with BSNL management, AIGETOA is demanding that BSNL management should take the views of unions and association for smooth bifurcation.
6) He also appreciated AP CS, who created record membership in united AP.AP Circle is having the highest members ship among all circles in India.
7) Finally he appealed to all the leaders of AIGETOA,HTD to take initiation for more number of subscriptions as subscription time was extended upto 20th July 2016 without late fees. Within these 15 days, the circle and chq team will support and help HTD team to increase the membership in HTD by all means.
Sri G. Veerabhadra Rao (AIVP&CS AP):
1) He thanked each and every member of AP, AIGETOA, who have given full support for him to be elected as AIVP.
2) Circle level transfers were successfully completed by circle team except for 2 to 3 cases. The remaining cases will be taken in this month for early settlement.
3) He advised the HTD team to maintain good relation with HTD management and to make continuous persuasion of any issue which will get fruitful result .
4) He also assured support at all levels during membership campaign.
5) He also appreciated DS,ITPC Sri Munibabu who have achieved above 90% subscription from ITPC.
Sri Sreedharbabu ,JS(South):
1) Joint Secretary (South) started his speech by sharing his various personal experiences while discharging duties in different places. He expressed that the DS is the head of the family who has to take all the responsibility like a family head does. If every DS feels like this, the association definitely would achieve targets and goals.
2)He has suggested that the rural transfer policy followed by Banglore and Pune SSAs can be taken and examined whether similar policy can be applied in HTD or not.
3) He also assured that the AIGETOA will be formed in all the Circles and SSAs. He also assured to form a body in Andaman and Nicobar circle.
Sri Ramu (CFS):
1)He congratulated all the newly elected chq body members from AP circle.
2) He instructed all the members to check their EPF training arrears , whether it is deposited by Concerned AOs properly or not, because some of the sections of HTD are calculating only for 10weeks instead of 14 weeks. Everyone has to check there EPF account and if there is any discrepancy, has to bring it to the notice of the union after taking up with concerned AOs .
3)Some of the members are paying their subscription on line but they are not updating in Chq web site. He appealed to all the members who have not updated in chq web site, to update immediately before 20th July 2016.
1) He congratulated all the newly elected Chq members AIP,AVIP&JS(South).
2) He requested the executive body members to respond in time when ever DS asks for their opinions.
3) He also assured that HTD membership will increase before 20th of July 16.
4) The request transfer cases are closely monitored with HTD admin wing.
5) Presently there is no children hospital in BSNL MRS empanelled list , previously we have lotus hospital, presently that hospital is not renewaled, on behalf of HTD body we will pursue this case and coordinate with welfare section .
5) The administration should give the option for staff in all SSAs in both the States before Circle bifurcation.
1)He congratulated all the newly elected chq body members from AP Circle.
2) Every executive body member should speak with minimum 10 members regarding of subscription.
3) Before 20th July our target should reach minimum 100 members, for achieving this we can conduct area wise meeting to educate our members.
4) Options should be called from all SSAs in Circle bifurcation.
He shared his experience with HTD, how he achieved his target while joining members in AIGETOA, he achieved with the help of many senior leaders in ITPC, It is by continuous follow up with non-paid members.
Sri D. Rama Krishna, ADS (HQ):
1. Regarding the strengthening of the association in HTD, he stressed the need for area-level meetings, contacting over phone, meeting personally also if needed. He suggested that the fee may be directly collected from the members instead of asking them to pay online.
2. Regarding Rural Transfer Policy of HTD
a. he suggested that new incoming officers be posted to Rural for a period of two years if they have not served in the rural earlier.
b. He also suggested that if the person who is of Hyderabad origin, he may be given posting somewhere near to his residence, otherwise it would be as good as posting him in another SSA.
c. He suggested to include few of the areas like Kompally, Narsingi, Ghatkesar, Ibrahimpatnam, etc in the Urban. He also has suggested that we may not take HRA into consideration while posting as this would further complicate the issue.
3. Regarding Medical Policy he suggested that he is in talks with other Insurance providers and will let know the details soon.
4. Regarding the bifurcation of state he suggested that options may be called from all the SSAs instead of only from Circle Office.
Many of the HTD Executive body members and other senior member have given their valuable inputs, the following office bearer shared their valuable views, and the same were noted.
1) Sri CH.Ravikumar ,SDE, (DVP-Central&West),.
2) Sri A.M .Sunder ,JTO ,(DVP-Rural).
3) Sri D. Ramakrishna, SDE (ADS,HQ).
4) Sri Chandulal, SDE,(ADS-North).
5) Sri Sreedhar ,SDE,(DFS).
6) Sri Ramu Naidu,SDE,(DEC Member-west)
7) Sri Bheemlal,JTO,(DEC Member -South),
Senior leaders Sri Venkataiah SDE(ITPC), Sri Bala Raj,SDE (ITPC), Sri Naga Raju (ITPC) and Sri Laxman JTO(FTTH),TBN. Were present and have given their valuable suggestions.
Resolutions of the meeting:
1) Every executive member should talk with minimum 10 members regarding subscription.
2) HTD body should pursue the Rural transfer policy with HTD management to clear the rural pending transfer cases.
3) HTD Body should pursue the addition of children’s hospital in BSNL MRS empanelled list.
4) To Conduct area wise meetings under the leadership of all ADS before 20th of July 16.
Vote of Thanks:
Sri M.Madhava Rao.DS,HTD, Conveyed his sincere thanks to AIP,AVIP,JS(South),CFS,DS(ITPS),HTD executive Body members and senior leaders of the association for attending the HTD Executive body meeting and for sparing their valuable time and excellent inputs.
Meeting with GM(HR) on Rural Transfer issues, Rural Transfer Policy and Pending E2-E3 cases on 27-06-2016:
Sri. Madhavarao, DS along with Sri. Rama Krishna ADS(H.Q),BSNL Bhavan met with
Sri Satyanandam, GM(HR to discuss the following issues.
Minutes of the HTD Management Development meeting held on 04-06-2016:
Development meeting was held at BSNL Bhavan conference hall on 04-06-2016 to discuss on the developmental issues. From AIGETOA Side Sri. Madhava Rao DS; Sri. Mohan,DP; Sri. Ramakrishna,ADS(Head qtr) and Sri Sreedhar ,DFS,HTD have attended the meeting. PGM sir has appreciated each and every employee of HTD for achieving 6% revenue growth in financial year 2015-16,and also addressed current hurdles for achieving financial targets. Various suggestions from different unions /association of HTD were heard. AIGETOA HTD has brought the following points to PGMs notice.
****Happy SRI RAMA NAVAMI to everyone****
Meeting with PGM,HTD
Sri Laxman ,AIVP; Sri Veerabadra Rao,CS,AP; Sri Ramu,CFS,AP; Sri M.Mohan ,DP,HTD; Sri Rama Krishna, ADS(H.Q),HTD; Sri Bhavsingh, ADFS, HTD met PGM-HTD on 02-04-2016.
Meeting with PGM(NWO)CM
On 01-Apr-2016 Sri Veerabadharao CS, Sri B.Sreedhar DFS HTD, Sri D.Ramakrishna ADS HTD, Sri B.Shankar DS C1, Sri J.Harnath DP C1, Sri J.Shankaraiah DVP C1, Smt J.Annapurna DWFS C1 , Sri B.Venkateshwarlu ADS C1, Sri B.Venkata Ramana DOS C1, Smt.Meenakshi Padma rani, Sri D.Srinivasulu met Sri A.P.Rao Garu PGM(NWO)CM ,Secunderbad for introduction of new Cellone body and discussed the following points:
1. Revenue growth of A.P Circle: The PGM CMTS happily announced that from last 3 months on words A.P Circle is no.1 in revenue growth with rate of 12%. In Mar-2016 A.P Circle Revenue is Rs 120 Crs. In SIM sales AP circle in 2nd position all over India in March 2016.
2. BSNL Products advertisement: PGM stated that the advertisement given for BSNL Mobile plans on 480 RTC Buses , All leading TV TELUGU CHANNELs, hoardings at BSNL Premises and Radio jingles in all Telugu FM Radio channels. Also mentioned that Rs. 6 Crores are spent on advertisements.
The Association Proposed that advertisements of all BSNL products mainly in all SSAs main Centers ,Mandal HQs and City important centers , on Trains etc. The association requested the PGM to raise more funds for advertisement of all products. The PGM mentioned that Executives with innovative Ideas, Captions and Add films for BSNL Mobile products are encouraged with honorarium for selected ideas/captions /add films.
3. Data and Network Coverage:
The AP Telecom Circle is installing 1450 Node B’s(3G BTS) in Mandal HQs for data coverage with quality and assured data speeds and also installing 666-2G Motorola BTSs replaced with M/s ZTE BTS’s in Motorola areas i.e. Adilabad , Warangal, Kurnool, Cuddaph and Prakasham SSA’s.
LDCE(JTO to SDE)-2014 update:
It was resolved in the AGM held on 5th March-2016 to nominate a Team to Pursue / co-ordinate the LDCE Court cases with CHQ, on behalf of AIGETOA-AP. As part of it the following Executives/Office bearers were nominated:
EPF Coverage During Training Period:
MINUTES of 8th AGM and 26th CEC of AIGETOA AP Circle & 5th District Conference of HTD held on 05-03-2016
***AIGETOA HTD is congratulating all the elected members and wishing a successful tenure for all of them.***
<<Click here for PHOTOS>>
AIGETOA - HYDERABAD wishes a HAPPY SHIVARATRI to one and all...
BSNL Latest orders/guidelines